Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#66 Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

This was SOOOO good. It's the last story in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants story line. 10 years later the "Septembers" are coming up on their 30th birthdays and are facing their own challenges and the discouraging situation time seems to do to all friendships....it makes them harder to prioritize. The girls are still just as close but they have so much trouble getting together. Almost immediately upon starting the book a major event happens in their joint relationship and the rest of the book is them trying to figure out how they can continue on with their lives, both singularly and collectively. Seriously, EXCELLENT book. I really enjoyed it....even if I was crying from the beginning through the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedate me. Excite me. Leave me to READ.