Monday, April 25, 2011

#25 Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim harrison

This book was super quick to read. I like that! I previously read "Prom nights from Hell" which was a compilation of short stories by popular young adult authors. This book and it's hero, Madison, was a continuation of one of those short stories.
Madison was killed, exactly as she turned 17, on the night of her prom. The R.E.A.P.E.R. that was supposed to save her was fooled by the one that was trying to kill her. She was able to inadvertently take into her possession an amulet from the one that killed her and therefore got to keep a semblance of her life.
It's a tricky description but it was actually quite good. Solid characters and a good storyline are sometimes difficult to come across. (Especially when I've been reading so many romances and young adult novels!)
I have the 2nd book of this series on hold at the library. I can't wait until it's available to me. This is a unique and interesting series. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedate me. Excite me. Leave me to READ.